These studies were supported by the Israel Science Foundation (ISF Grants 876/2005 and 763/10) and the Bircher–Baner award from 2007 by Tel Aviv University, Genetic analysis in families with sudden cardiac death.
HEREDITARY ARRHYTHMIA CORNER: LEARNING FROM CHALLENGING PATIENTS
A Family with Recurrent Sudden Death and No Clinical Clue
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
©2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 387–393, October 2012
How to Cite
Arad, M., Glikson, M., El-Ani, D. and Monserrat-Inglesias, L. (2012), A Family with Recurrent Sudden Death and No Clinical Clue. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 17: 387–393. doi: 10.1111/anec.12024
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!