Conflict of Interest Disclosures: Tomaselli: Research Grant–Boston Scientific >$10,000. All others: none.
Associations between NOS1AP Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs) and QT Interval Duration in Four Racial/Ethnic Groups in the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis (MESA)
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 29–40, January 2013
How to Cite
Shah, S. A., Herrington, D. M., Howard, T. D., Divers, J., Arnett, D. K., Burke, G. L., Hong Kao, W., Guo, X., Siscovick, D. S., Chakravarti, A., Lima, J. A., Psaty, B. M., Tomaselli, G. F., Rich, S. S., Bowden, D. W. and Post, W. (2013), Associations between NOS1AP Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs) and QT Interval Duration in Four Racial/Ethnic Groups in the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis (MESA). Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 18: 29–40. doi: 10.1111/anec.12028
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01HL076438, HL076132, N01-HC-95159, N01-HC-95169, RO1 HL071205
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!