Conflict of Interest Disclosures: Tomaselli: Research Grant–Boston Scientific >$10,000. All others: none.
Associations between NOS1AP Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs) and QT Interval Duration in Four Racial/Ethnic Groups in the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis (MESA)
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 29–40, January 2013
How to Cite
Shah, S. A., Herrington, D. M., Howard, T. D., Divers, J., Arnett, D. K., Burke, G. L., Hong Kao, W., Guo, X., Siscovick, D. S., Chakravarti, A., Lima, J. A., Psaty, B. M., Tomaselli, G. F., Rich, S. S., Bowden, D. W. and Post, W. (2013), Associations between NOS1AP Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs) and QT Interval Duration in Four Racial/Ethnic Groups in the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis (MESA). Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 18: 29–40. doi: 10.1111/anec.12028
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01HL076438, HL076132, N01-HC-95159, N01-HC-95169, RO1 HL071205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.