Arthur J. Moss is an Expert Case Discussant.
An Adolescent with Possible Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia and Long QT Syndrome: Evaluation and Management
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
©2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 75–78, January 2013
How to Cite
Tisma-Dupanovic, S., Wagner, J. B., Shah, S., Huang, D. T. and Moss, A. J. (2013), An Adolescent with Possible Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia and Long QT Syndrome: Evaluation and Management. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 18: 75–78. doi: 10.1111/anec.12043
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.