FH was supported by travel grants from Sweden-America Foundation, Swedish Heart-Lung Foundation, Swedish Heart Association and the Fulbright Commission.
First-Degree AV Block—An Entirely Benign Finding or a Potentially Curable Cause of Cardiac Disease?
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
©2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 215–224, May 2013
How to Cite
Holmqvist, F. and Daubert, J. P. (2013), First-Degree AV Block—An Entirely Benign Finding or a Potentially Curable Cause of Cardiac Disease?. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 18: 215–224. doi: 10.1111/anec.12062
Conflicts of interest: There are no conflicts of interest to report.
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Sweden-America Foundation
- Swedish Heart-Lung Foundation
- Swedish Heart Association
- Fulbright Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.