Financial support & relationships with industry: Study was partially supported by Cardiac Translational Research Implementation Program (C-TRIP) grant from NIH/National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute #P20HL101397 and the Leducq Foundation.
Number of P-Wave Fragmentations on P-SAECG Correlates with Infiltrated Atrial Fat
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 114–121, March 2014
How to Cite
Murthy, S., Rizzi, P., Mewton, N., Strauss, D. G., Liu, C. Y., Volpe, G. J., Marchlinski, F. E., Spooner, P., Berger, R. D., Kellman, P., Lima, J. A.C. and Tereshchenko, L. G. (2014), Number of P-Wave Fragmentations on P-SAECG Correlates with Infiltrated Atrial Fat. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 19: 114–121. doi: 10.1111/anec.12084
Clinical Trial Registration: NCT01353131
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Cardiac Translational Research Implementation Program. Grant Number: C-TRIP
- NIH/National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Number: P20HL101397
- Leducq Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.