Conflicts of Interest: None
Heart Rate Variability and Procedural Outcome in Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 23–33, January 2014
How to Cite
Seaborn, G. E.J., Todd, K., Michael, K. A., Baranchuk, A., Abdollah, H., Simpson, C. S., Akl, S. G. and Redfearn, D. P. (2014), Heart Rate Variability and Procedural Outcome in Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 19: 23–33. doi: 10.1111/anec.12098
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
- Queen's University Faculty of Arts and Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.