Does the Punitive Need the Supportive? A Sympathetic Critique of Current Grammars of Urban Injustice
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author. Antipode © 2012 Antipode Foundation Ltd.
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 874–893, September 2014
How to Cite
DeVerteuil, G. (2014), Does the Punitive Need the Supportive? A Sympathetic Critique of Current Grammars of Urban Injustice. Antipode, 46: 874–893. doi: 10.1111/anti.12001
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!