From Politicization to Policing: The Rise and Decline of New Social Movements in Amsterdam and Paris
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author. Antipode © 2013 Antipode Foundation Ltd.
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 970–991, September 2014
How to Cite
Uitermark, J. and Nicholls, W. (2014), From Politicization to Policing: The Rise and Decline of New Social Movements in Amsterdam and Paris. Antipode, 46: 970–991. doi: 10.1111/anti.12025
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!