The Crisis of the “Disadvantaged Child”: Poverty Research, IQ, and Muppet Diplomacy in the 1960s
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author. Antipode © 2013 Antipode Foundation Ltd.
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 190–208, January 2014
How to Cite
Jackson, P. S. B. (2014), The Crisis of the “Disadvantaged Child”: Poverty Research, IQ, and Muppet Diplomacy in the 1960s. Antipode, 46: 190–208. doi: 10.1111/anti.12027
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!