From Revanchism to Ambivalence: The Changing Politics of Street Vending in Guangzhou
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Antipode © 2013 Antipode Foundation Ltd.
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 170–189, January 2014
How to Cite
Huang, G., Xue, D. and Li, Z. (2014), From Revanchism to Ambivalence: The Changing Politics of Street Vending in Guangzhou. Antipode, 46: 170–189. doi: 10.1111/anti.12031
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!