“The Old Man is Dead”: Hip Hop and the Arts of Citizenship of Senegalese Youth
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author. Antipode © 2013 Antipode Foundation Ltd.
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 130–148, January 2014
How to Cite
Fredericks, R. (2014), “The Old Man is Dead”: Hip Hop and the Arts of Citizenship of Senegalese Youth. Antipode, 46: 130–148. doi: 10.1111/anti.12036
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!