State Response to Contemporary Urban Movements in Turkey: A Critical Overview of State Entrepreneurialism and Authoritarian Interventions
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Antipode © 2013 Antipode Foundation Ltd.
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 110–129, January 2014
How to Cite
Eraydin, A. and Taşan-Kok, T. (2014), State Response to Contemporary Urban Movements in Turkey: A Critical Overview of State Entrepreneurialism and Authoritarian Interventions. Antipode, 46: 110–129. doi: 10.1111/anti.12042
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!