The Social Production of Latin@ Visibilities and Invisibilities: Geographies of Power in Small Town America
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Antipode © 2013 Antipode Foundation Ltd.
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 517–536, March 2014
How to Cite
Licona, A. C. and Maldonado, M. M. (2014), The Social Production of Latin@ Visibilities and Invisibilities: Geographies of Power in Small Town America. Antipode, 46: 517–536. doi: 10.1111/anti.12049
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!