From Necropolis to Blackpolis: Necropolitical Governance and Black Spatial Praxis in São Paulo, Brazil
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Author. Antipode © 2013 Antipode Foundation Ltd.
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 323–339, March 2014
How to Cite
Alves, J. A. (2014), From Necropolis to Blackpolis: Necropolitical Governance and Black Spatial Praxis in São Paulo, Brazil. Antipode, 46: 323–339. doi: 10.1111/anti.12055
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!