Subaltern Empowerment in the Geoweb: Tensions between Publicity and Privacy
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Antipode © 2013 Antipode Foundation Ltd.
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 574–591, March 2014
How to Cite
Young, J. C. and Gilmore, M. P. (2014), Subaltern Empowerment in the Geoweb: Tensions between Publicity and Privacy. Antipode, 46: 574–591. doi: 10.1111/anti.12056
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!