On the Performativity of Pill Pricing: Theory and Reality in the Economics of Global Pharmaceuticalization
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Author. Antipode © 2014 Antipode Foundation Ltd.
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1054–1071, September 2014
How to Cite
Christophers, B. (2014), On the Performativity of Pill Pricing: Theory and Reality in the Economics of Global Pharmaceuticalization. Antipode, 46: 1054–1071. doi: 10.1111/anti.12084
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!