Effect of binder type and concentration on prepared feed stability, feed ingestion and digestibility of Litopenaeus vannamei broodstock diets
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 515–522, August 2013
How to Cite
Argüello-Guevara, W. and Molina-Poveda, C. (2013), Effect of binder type and concentration on prepared feed stability, feed ingestion and digestibility of Litopenaeus vannamei broodstock diets. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 515–522. doi: 10.1111/anu.12003
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!