Comparative effects of dietary supplementation with maggot meal and soybean meal in gibel carp (Carassius auratus gibelio) and darkbarbel catfish (Pelteobagrus vachelli): growth performance and antioxidant responses
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 543–554, August 2013
How to Cite
Dong, G.F., Yang, Y.O., Song, X.M., Yu, L., Zhao, T.T., Huang, G.L., Hu, Z.J. and Zhang, J.L. (2013), Comparative effects of dietary supplementation with maggot meal and soybean meal in gibel carp (Carassius auratus gibelio) and darkbarbel catfish (Pelteobagrus vachelli): growth performance and antioxidant responses. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 543–554. doi: 10.1111/anu.12006
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Programme. Grant Number: 2011DFG33280
- Anhui Agricultural University. Grant Number: YJ2008-22
- Anhui Agricultural University. Grant Number: 2010190
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!