Digestibility of dietary components and amino acids in plant protein feed ingredients in striped catfish (Pangasianodon hypophthalmus) fingerlings
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 619–628, August 2013
How to Cite
Da, C.T., Lundh, T. and Lindberg, J.E. (2013), Digestibility of dietary components and amino acids in plant protein feed ingredients in striped catfish (Pangasianodon hypophthalmus) fingerlings. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 619–628. doi: 10.1111/anu.12011
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!