J.-L. Zheng and W. Hu contributed equally to the work.
Comparative study on the kinetic behaviour of carnitine palmitoyltransferase I between Javelin goby Synechogobius hasta (carnivorous) and grass carp Ctenopharyngodon idella (herbirovous)
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 665–676, October 2013
How to Cite
Zheng, J.-L., Hu, W., Luo, Z., Zhao, Y.-H., Zhu, Q.-L. and Li, X.-D. (2013), Comparative study on the kinetic behaviour of carnitine palmitoyltransferase I between Javelin goby Synechogobius hasta (carnivorous) and grass carp Ctenopharyngodon idella (herbirovous). Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 665–676. doi: 10.1111/anu.12014
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- program for New Century Excellent Talents. Grant Number: NCET-08-0782
- Special Fund. Grant Number: 52204-10078
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30800850, 31072226
- ‘973’ project. Grant Number: 2009CB118706
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!