Quantitative dietary methionine requirement of juvenile golden pompano Trachinotus ovatus at a constant dietary cystine level
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 677–686, October 2013
How to Cite
Niu, J., Du, Q., Lin, H.-Z., Cheng, Y.-Q., Huang, Z., Wang, Y., Wang, J. and Chen, Y.-F. (2013), Quantitative dietary methionine requirement of juvenile golden pompano Trachinotus ovatus at a constant dietary cystine level. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 677–686. doi: 10.1111/anu.12015
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- ZhuJiang Nova Special Project of Science and Technology of Guangzhou. Grant Number: 2012J2200065
- Project of Science and Technology of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 2012A031100006
- Special Scientific Research Funds for Central Non-profit Institutes, South China Sea Fisheries Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences. Grant Number: 2012A0401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!