Effects of dietary carbohydrate/lipid ratios on growth performance, body composition and glucose metabolism of fingerling blunt snout bream Megalobrama amblycephala
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 701–708, October 2013
How to Cite
Li, X.-F., Wang, Y., Liu, W.-B., Jiang, G.-Z. and Zhu, J. (2013), Effects of dietary carbohydrate/lipid ratios on growth performance, body composition and glucose metabolism of fingerling blunt snout bream Megalobrama amblycephala. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 701–708. doi: 10.1111/anu.12017
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
- National Technology System. Grant Number: CARS-46-20
- Nutrient Requirements Evaluation and Formulated Feed Development for Aquatic Species Mainly Cultured in China. Grant Number: 201003020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!