The role of maslinic acid in the pentose phosphate pathway during growth of gilthead sea bream (Sparus Aurata)
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 709–720, October 2013
How to Cite
Rufino-Palomares, E. E., Reyes-Zurita, F. J., García-Salguero, L., Peragón, J., de la Higuera, M. and Lupiáñez, J. A. (2013), The role of maslinic acid in the pentose phosphate pathway during growth of gilthead sea bream (Sparus Aurata). Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 709–720. doi: 10.1111/anu.12018
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
- research group. Grant Number: BIO-157
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!