Exogenous proteinases as feed supplement for shrimp: in vitro evaluation
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 731–740, October 2013
How to Cite
González-Zamorano, M., Navarrete del Toro, M.A. and García-Carreño, F.L. (2013), Exogenous proteinases as feed supplement for shrimp: in vitro evaluation. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 731–740. doi: 10.1111/anu.12020
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- Balam Martínez-Pérez of CIBNOR
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Numbers: CB-2010-01, 000000000155119
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!