Examination of a practical method for copper enrichment of euryhaline rotifers (Brachionus plicatilis) as diet of Eriocheir sinensis zoea larvae
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
How to Cite
Sun, S., Chen, L., Ge, X. and Qin, J. (2013), Examination of a practical method for copper enrichment of euryhaline rotifers (Brachionus plicatilis) as diet of Eriocheir sinensis zoea larvae. Aquaculture Nutrition. doi: 10.1111/anu.12027
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2012
- Agro-scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 201003020, 201203065
- National Science and Technology for the Rural Development in China. Grant Number: 2012BAD25B03
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31172422
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2009CB118702
- Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 10JC1404100
- Shanghai Agriculture Science and Technology Key Grant. Grant Numbers: 2-1, 2009
- Shanghai technology system for Chinese mitten-handed crab industry
- -Institute of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: E03009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!