Examination of a practical method for copper enrichment of euryhaline rotifers (Brachionus plicatilis) as diet of Eriocheir sinensis zoea larvae
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 809–817, October 2013
How to Cite
Sun, S., Chen, L., Ge, X. and Qin, J. (2013), Examination of a practical method for copper enrichment of euryhaline rotifers (Brachionus plicatilis) as diet of Eriocheir sinensis zoea larvae. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 809–817. doi: 10.1111/anu.12027
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2012
- Agro-scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 201003020, 201203065
- National Science and Technology for the Rural Development in China. Grant Number: 2012BAD25B03
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31172422
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2009CB118702
- Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 10JC1404100
- Shanghai Agriculture Science and Technology Key Grant. Grant Number: 2-1, 2009
- Shanghai technology system for Chinese mitten-handed crab industry
- -Institute of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: E03009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!