Effect of light, temperature and diet on the fatty acid profile of the tropical sea anemone Aiptasia pallida
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 818–826, October 2013
How to Cite
Leal, M.C., Nunes, C., Kempf, S., Reis, A., da Silva, T.L., Serôdio, J., Cleary, D.F.R. and Calado, R. (2013), Effect of light, temperature and diet on the fatty acid profile of the tropical sea anemone Aiptasia pallida. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 818–826. doi: 10.1111/anu.12028
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/63783/2009
- European Social Fund and national funds MCTES
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!