Effects of dissolved oxygen and dietary lysine levels on growth performance, feed conversion ratio and body composition of grass carp, Ctenopharyngodon idella
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 860–869, December 2013
How to Cite
Gan, L., Liu, Y.-J., Tian, L.-X., Yue, Y.-R., Yang, H.-J., Liu, F.-J., Chen, Y.-J. and Liang, G.-Y. (2013), Effects of dissolved oxygen and dietary lysine levels on growth performance, feed conversion ratio and body composition of grass carp, Ctenopharyngodon idella. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 860–869. doi: 10.1111/anu.12030
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!