Effects of propolis enriched diet on growth performance and plasma biochemical parameters of juvenile European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax L.) under acute low-temperature stress
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 877–885, December 2013
How to Cite
Šegvić-Bubić, T., Boban, J., Grubišić, L., Trumbić, Ž., Radman, M., Perčić, M. and Čož-Rakovac, R. (2013), Effects of propolis enriched diet on growth performance and plasma biochemical parameters of juvenile European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax L.) under acute low-temperature stress. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 877–885. doi: 10.1111/anu.12032
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- Croatian Ministry of Science, Education and Sports. Grant Number: 001-0010501-0560
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!