Effects of dietary supplementation of fructooligosaccharide on growth performance, body composition, intestinal enzymes activities and histology of blunt snout bream (Megalobrama amblycephala) fingerlings
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 886–894, December 2013
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Liu, W.-B., Li, H.-Y., Xu, W.-N., He, J.-X., Li, X.-F. and Jiang, G.-Z. (2013), Effects of dietary supplementation of fructooligosaccharide on growth performance, body composition, intestinal enzymes activities and histology of blunt snout bream (Megalobrama amblycephala) fingerlings. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 886–894. doi: 10.1111/anu.12033
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!