Nutritional value and production of three species of purple non-sulphur bacteria grown in palm oil mill effluent and their application in rotifer culture
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 895–907, December 2013
How to Cite
Loo, P.L., Vikineswary, S. and Chong, V.C. (2013), Nutritional value and production of three species of purple non-sulphur bacteria grown in palm oil mill effluent and their application in rotifer culture. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 895–907. doi: 10.1111/anu.12035
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- University of Malaya. Grant Numbers: FS271/2007C, PS166/2008A, PS192/2009A, PS310/2010A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!