Effects of dietary astaxanthin on growth, antioxidant capacity and gene expression in Pacific white shrimp Litopenaeus vannamei
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 917–927, December 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Liu, Y.-J., Tian, L.-X., Yang, H.-J., Liang, G.-Y., Yue, Y.-R. and Xu, D.-H. (2013), Effects of dietary astaxanthin on growth, antioxidant capacity and gene expression in Pacific white shrimp Litopenaeus vannamei. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 917–927. doi: 10.1111/anu.12037
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- China Agriculture Research System
- Team Project of Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10351064001000000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!