Growth, feed utilization, body composition and swimming performance of giant croaker, Nibea japonica Temminck and Schlegel, fed at different dietary protein and lipid levels
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 928–935, December 2013
How to Cite
Chai, X.J., Ji, W.X., Han, H., Dai, Y.X. and Wang, Y. (2013), Growth, feed utilization, body composition and swimming performance of giant croaker, Nibea japonica Temminck and Schlegel, fed at different dietary protein and lipid levels. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 928–935. doi: 10.1111/anu.12038
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- Science and Technology Department of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2008C22055
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!