Effects of the probiotic Bacillus subtilis (BP11 and BS11) on the growth and survival of Pacific white shrimp, Litopenaeus vannamei
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 946–954, December 2013
How to Cite
Sapcharoen, P. and Rengpipat, S. (2013), Effects of the probiotic Bacillus subtilis (BP11 and BS11) on the growth and survival of Pacific white shrimp, Litopenaeus vannamei. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 946–954. doi: 10.1111/anu.12040
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- Thai Government Stimulus Package 2. Grant Number: TKK 2555
- Project for Establishment of Comprehensive Center for Innovative food
- Health products and Agriculture (PERFECTRA)
- Higher Education Research Promotion
- National Research University Project of Thailand
- Higher Education Commission (FW643A)
- CU Graduate School
- Chulalongkorn University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!