Differences between intestinal segments and soybean meal–induced changes in intestinal mucus composition of common carp Cyprinus carpio L.
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 12–24, February 2014
How to Cite
van der Marel, M., Pröpsting, M.J., Battermann, F., Jung-Schroers, V., Hübner, A., Rombout, J.H.W.M. and Steinhagen, D. (2014), Differences between intestinal segments and soybean meal–induced changes in intestinal mucus composition of common carp Cyprinus carpio L. Aquaculture Nutrition, 20: 12–24. doi: 10.1111/anu.12041
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- DFG (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!