Seven fish oil substitutes over a rainbow trout grow-out cycle: II) Effects on final eating quality and a tentative estimation of feed-related production costs
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Proceedings of the XV International Symposium on Fish Nutrition and Feeding 2012
Volume 19, Issue Supplement s1, pages 95–109, August 2013
How to Cite
Turchini, G.M., Hermon, K., Moretti, V.M., Caprino, F., Busetto, M.L., Bellagamba, F., Rankin, T. and Francis, D.S. (2013), Seven fish oil substitutes over a rainbow trout grow-out cycle: II) Effects on final eating quality and a tentative estimation of feed-related production costs. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 95–109. doi: 10.1111/anu.12045
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- Nuseed Global
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!