This contribution was presented at the XI International Symposium on Aquaculture Nutrition in Mexico (Guest Editor Dr. Luis Héctor Hernández Hernández).
Short-term effects of dietary soybean meal and lactic acid bacteria on the intestinal morphology and microbiota of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar)
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 827–836, October 2013
How to Cite
Navarrete, P., Fuentes, P., De la Fuente, L., Barros, L., Magne, F., Opazo, R., Ibacache, C., Espejo, R. and Romero, J. (2013), Short-term effects of dietary soybean meal and lactic acid bacteria on the intestinal morphology and microbiota of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 827–836. doi: 10.1111/anu.12047
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!