Conjugated linoleic acid affects growth performance, hepatic fatty acid profile and lipid metabolism in juvenile Synechogobius hasta
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 143–152, April 2014
How to Cite
Tan, X.-Y., Luo, Z., Zhao, Y.-H., Liu, C.-X. and Liu, X. (2014), Conjugated linoleic acid affects growth performance, hepatic fatty acid profile and lipid metabolism in juvenile Synechogobius hasta. Aquaculture Nutrition, 20: 143–152. doi: 10.1111/anu.12060
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2012
- New Century Excellent Talents in University
- Ministry of Education, China. Grant Number: NCET-08-0782
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31001101
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2011PY115
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!