Plant protein and vegetable oil-based diets modulate gilthead seabream (Sparus aurata) muscle biochemical status and proteolytic enzymes at an early postmortem stage
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 153–162, April 2014
How to Cite
Matos, E., Silva, T.S., Colen, R., Dinis, M.T. and Dias, J. (2014), Plant protein and vegetable oil-based diets modulate gilthead seabream (Sparus aurata) muscle biochemical status and proteolytic enzymes at an early postmortem stage. Aquaculture Nutrition, 20: 153–162. doi: 10.1111/anu.12061
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- TEXBREAM - Postmortem changes in gilthead seabream muscle proteins: its implications to flesh texture. Grant Number: PTDC/MAR/70858/2006
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Numbers: SFRH/BD/40886/2007, SFRH/BD/41392/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!