Effect of dietary lysozyme on growth, immune response, intestine microbiota, intestine morphology and resistance to Aeromonas hydrophilia in gibel carp (Carassius auratus gibelio)
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 229–241, June 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Zhu, X., Yang, Y., Han, D., Jin, J. and Xie, S. (2014), Effect of dietary lysozyme on growth, immune response, intestine microbiota, intestine morphology and resistance to Aeromonas hydrophilia in gibel carp (Carassius auratus gibelio). Aquaculture Nutrition, 20: 229–241. doi: 10.1111/anu.12069
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- National Key Basic Research Program (NKBRP). Grant Number: 2009CB118702
- China Agriculture Research System . Grant Number: CARS-46-19
- Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201003020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!