Studies on transcription initiated by cauliflower mosaic virus 35S promoter from transgenic crops using fish cell lines (HINAE, YO-K, RTG-2) and rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Proceedings of the XV International Symposium on Fish Nutrition and Feeding 2012
Volume 19, Issue Supplement s1, pages 122–134, August 2013
How to Cite
Kitagima, R.E., Haga, Y., Hirono, I., Endo, M. and Satoh, S. (2013), Studies on transcription initiated by cauliflower mosaic virus 35S promoter from transgenic crops using fish cell lines (HINAE, YO-K, RTG-2) and rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 122–134. doi: 10.1111/anu.12074
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT)
- MEXT. Grant Number: 22380116
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!