The effect of age, size and digestive tract development on burbot, Lota lota (L.), larvae weaning effectiveness
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 281–290, June 2014
How to Cite
Palińska-Żarska, K., Żarski, D., Krejszeff, S., Nowosad, J., Biłas, M., Trejchel, K., Brylewski, A., Targońska, K. and Kucharczyk, D. (2014), The effect of age, size and digestive tract development on burbot, Lota lota (L.), larvae weaning effectiveness. Aquaculture Nutrition, 20: 281–290. doi: 10.1111/anu.12076
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!