The first author is C.-G. Tan, the co-first author is X.-Q. LI. These authors contribute equally to this work.
Effects of supplemental Azomite in diets on growth, immune function and disease resistance of white shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei)
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 324–331, June 2014
How to Cite
Tan, C.-G., Li, X.-Q., Leng, X.-J., Su, X.-G., Chen, L., Liu, B., Ma, F., Cai, X.-Q. and Guo, T. (2014), Effects of supplemental Azomite in diets on growth, immune function and disease resistance of white shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei). Aquaculture Nutrition, 20: 324–331. doi: 10.1111/anu.12081
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2012
- Shanghai Municipal Agricultural Commission. Grant Number: 2009-6-6
- Shanghai aquatic fishery key project. Grant Number: Y1101
- Lytone Co., Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!