Quantitative dietary leucine requirement of juvenile Pacific white shrimp, Litopenaeus vannamei (Boone) reared in low-salinity water
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 332–340, June 2014
How to Cite
Liu, F.-J., Liu, Y.-J., Tian, L.-X., Chen, W.-D., Yang, H.-J. and Du, Z.-Y. (2014), Quantitative dietary leucine requirement of juvenile Pacific white shrimp, Litopenaeus vannamei (Boone) reared in low-salinity water. Aquaculture Nutrition, 20: 332–340. doi: 10.1111/anu.12082
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- National Modern Industrial Technology System of Shrimp. Grant Number: nycytx-46
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!