Molecular cloning, characterization and expression analysis of the fatty acid-binding protein (MnFABP), involved in dietary lipid sources response in oriental river prawn, Macrobrachium nipponense
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 399–409, August 2014
How to Cite
Ding, Z.L., Chen, L.Q., Qin, J.G., Sun, S.M., Li, E.C., Yu, N., Li, M., Chen, Y.L. and Kong, Y.Q. (2014), Molecular cloning, characterization and expression analysis of the fatty acid-binding protein (MnFABP), involved in dietary lipid sources response in oriental river prawn, Macrobrachium nipponense. Aquaculture Nutrition, 20: 399–409. doi: 10.1111/anu.12088
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- Agro-scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 201003020, 201203065
- Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 10JC1404100, 09ZR1409800
- National ‘Twelfth Five-Year’ Plan for Science & Technology. Grant Number: 2012BAD25B03
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2009CB118702
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31172422, 31001098
- Shanghai technology system for Chinese mitten-handed crab industry
- E-Institute of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: E03009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!