Effect of low molecular weight fish protein hydrolysate on growth performance and IGF-I expression in Japanese flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus) fed high plant protein diets
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 372–380, August 2014
How to Cite
Zheng, K., Xu, T., Qian, C., Liang, M. and Wang, X. (2014), Effect of low molecular weight fish protein hydrolysate on growth performance and IGF-I expression in Japanese flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus) fed high plant protein diets. Aquaculture Nutrition, 20: 372–380. doi: 10.1111/anu.12090
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30771660, 31001118, 31172423
- International Cooperation from Science and Technology Ministry of China. Grant Number: 2008DFA31720
- Modern Agriculture Technology. Grant Number: 2010-S11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!