Influence of type of raw material on fishmeal physicochemical properties, the extrusion process, starch gelatinization and physical quality of fish feed
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 410–420, August 2014
How to Cite
Samuelsen, T.A., Mjøs, S.A. and Oterhals, Å. (2014), Influence of type of raw material on fishmeal physicochemical properties, the extrusion process, starch gelatinization and physical quality of fish feed. Aquaculture Nutrition, 20: 410–420. doi: 10.1111/anu.12093
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- Fishery and Aquaculture Industry Research Fund (FHF)
- Norwegian Fishmeal and Oil Industry
- Norwegian Fishermen's Sales Organization
- Norwegian Ministry of Fisheries and Coastal Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!