Dummy regression analysis for modelling the nutritionally tailored fillet fatty acid composition of turbot and sole using gilthead sea bream as a reference subgroup category
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 421–430, August 2014
How to Cite
Ballester-Lozano, G.F., Benedito-Palos, L., Riaza, A., Navarro, J.C., Rosel, J. and Pérez-Sánchez, J. (2014), Dummy regression analysis for modelling the nutritionally tailored fillet fatty acid composition of turbot and sole using gilthead sea bream as a reference subgroup category. Aquaculture Nutrition, 20: 421–430. doi: 10.1111/anu.12095
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- AQUAFAT. Grant Number: AGL2009-07797
- AQUAGENOMICS. Grant Number: CSD2007-00002
- ARRAINA. Grant Number: KBBE-2011-5-288925
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: PROMETEO 2010/006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!