Effects of zinc oxide supported on zeolite on growth performance, intestinal barrier function and digestive enzyme activities of Nile tilapia
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 486–493, October 2014
How to Cite
Hu, C. H., Xiao, K., Jiao, L.F. and Song, J. (2014), Effects of zinc oxide supported on zeolite on growth performance, intestinal barrier function and digestive enzyme activities of Nile tilapia. Aquaculture Nutrition, 20: 486–493. doi: 10.1111/anu.12101
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2013
- Project from the Ministry of Agriculture. Grant Number: 2011-G7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!