Effects of dietary inorganic copper on growth performance and immune responses of juvenile beluga, Huso huso
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 547–556, October 2014
How to Cite
Mohseni, M., Pourkazemi, M. and Bai, S.C. (2014), Effects of dietary inorganic copper on growth performance and immune responses of juvenile beluga, Huso huso. Aquaculture Nutrition, 20: 547–556. doi: 10.1111/anu.12107
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- Feeds and Foods Nutrition Research Center (FFNRC)
- Pukyong National University
- Iranian Fisheries Research Organization (IFRO)
- International Sturgeon Research Institute (ISRO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!